How can I maintain the sourcing table format when inserting a table from a Spreadsheet.

In the past, when I copied and pasted a complicated table with format from a MicroSoft Spreadsheet into a new note, it maintained full format information and looked exactly the same as it was in the MS Spreadsheet. For much less complicated table, it automatically converted it into Evernote table with built-in format. 

But now when I do the same thing, Evernote automatically covert the Spreadsheet table into Evernote table and removed all format! and it looks bad. Is there anyway I can maintain the original table format? I believe Evernote still has such fucntion allowing spreadsheet format to survive as the tables I pasted before in the note still maintain the original format, just does not work for new copy and paste. Hope you can advise me the solution.

Does anyone have the same issue and know to fix it?

Thank you very much.
On 2/5/2021 at 6:51 AM, Xiaoyong said:

I can confirm that the same thing happens to me. I'm not aware of a fix. I suppose you could take a screenshot of the formatted table in Excel and include that and attach the Excel file to the note but it's not really what you want.

• Level 5*
On 2/4/2021 at 11:51 PM, Xiaoyong said:
In the past, when I copied and pasted a complicated table with format from a MicroSoft Spreadsheet into a new note, it maintained full format information and looked exactly the same as it was in the MS Spreadsheet. For much less complicated table, it automatically converted it into Evernote table with built-in format. 

But now when I do the same thing, Evernote automatically covert the Spreadsheet table into Evernote table and removed all format! and it looks bad. Is there anyway I can maintain the original table format? I believe Evernote still has such fucntion allowing spreadsheet format to survive as the tables I pasted before in the note still maintain the original format, just does not work for new copy and paste. Hope you can advise me the solution.

Thank you very much.

Depending upon what you are doing with the table you can take a screen shot and paste it into a note.