Tags in this notebook?

Rafal108

Idea

2 replies to this idea

49 minutes ago, Rafal108 said:

Is there a way in v.10 that when I type the letters of the tag it will only show me those tags related to that specific notebook? I remember there was this feature in the previous versions

I seem to remember this has been asked for before. I don't think you can do it. Are yout interested in this when assigning tags or when searching/filtering for them?

If you search within a notebook the tags that come up after you hit the "add filter" are only ones that are within that notebook. It's definitely not a complete list so you need to start typing some letters of the tags you are looking for. So in this secreen shot I've filtered by the notebook called "AllMyNotes". Typing "ec" has brought up 4  tags that contain "ec" and are attached to notes in that notebook but again I'm not sure that is a complete list.

image.png.22e7d2ffdb9a2bd9b651ec9bcca65c28.png

As I'm sure you are aware the filter menu definitely shows all tags and makes no attempt to list only the relevant ones.

When I am searching. I am in particular notebook and when I type only tags from that notebooks appear. I am sure this was in some of the prev versions.

I tried what you said but it only brings short list and then whn you click the tag, then the notebook filter disappears and it shows all notes under this tag

Too bad this has gone..