how can i select multiple notes in evernote web ?

Hi,

i am trying to select multiple notes in evernote web so i can delete them. I can't find anyway to do it.

Please, could someone tell me any way i can do it?

i'm linux user and i can't install the client, and i use the web client

Cheers!

• Level 5*

Hi.  Can I ask why you need multiple selections?  If it's for backup purposes, there are online services that can export notes and notebooks to various formats - see https://support.cloudhq.net/how-to-backup-evernote-to-google-drive/ for more on that.

The bad news is that there is no way (AFAIK) to multi select notes in the web client... yet.  It is possible in the desktop versions,  but there's currently a limit of 50 selections in EN10.  The legacy desktop versions work as normal.

Since the intention is that all Evernote versions should offer the same features on all platforms,  the web client should get the update sometime soon(ish) - but  given that the browser version has a remote (and possibly unstable) connection to your database,  rather than being a direct link,  there may be technical or security reasons for not making it available or restricting it in some way.

Since 'my other laptop' is a Linux box I've also been grappling with the web version - I did find a way to make it a little easier to use - Linux Mint has a Web App Creator which put the Evernote web app into its own personal separate browser window. - It can run any browser so you can use Firefox for browsing and Chrome (if you want) in the Evernote window.