Templates not loading onto a newly created note.

My organization keeps running into this same issue across different machines.  We're all using the same login for evernote to update notes but only one of us (on a MAC) seems to be able to get the templates to load on new notes.  I keep creating a new note and I'm able to click on the template option and choose one of our pre-made templates, and I even get a pop-up notification that the template has been applied however it doesn't show up.  None of the templates show up when chosen and I have tried re-starting evernote several times.  We need to be able to use the templates across all our machines.  Any advice?

• Level 5*
On 1/15/2021 at 1:53 AM, PNWCDR said:

We're all using the same login for evernote to update notes

So several devices are connected to the same account using the same user login?  You're aware that Evernote saves back to a central server from each device and then distributes the current state of the account back to each device individually?  It's amazing you don't get all sorts of errors... I'd imagine the first device to open the Templates folder gets a lock on that folder until it finishes creating that note,  when - if another device gets lucky - it will be available again. 

I'd suggest you create your 'templates' as notes in a shared folder and get everyone individual accounts,  or update to a Business account.