7 years of using Evernote and the changes from the version 10 and up want me to change applications

1. I can't sort notes by tags anymore, so the tag future is useless now
  2. The articles that I have saved now have a HTML content window and I CANT copy the content of the article until I click on simplify&edit...
  3. and when I do all of the formatting disappears and the article words are all over the place... sentences without spaces, sentences cut in half and then 4 lines of no text ... 
  4. if I click undo, it doesn't do anything and I am stuck with a sh*t copy of the article.
  5. Also, when I minimize the window to half of the screen, all texts doesn't show, it's not responsive If I leave it inside the HTML window...
  6. The search function doesn't work as promised. It was supposed to be better, but its much worse. Now when I search notes inside a notebook, the search searches for all the notes inside ALL the notebooks, and I need to click on add filter if I want to search inside a notebook, that's not user friendly
  7. bolded text doesn't stand out with a black theme...
  8. the formating of notebook texts disappeared, there is no such function to make a notebook name colored red or green and underlined. I have more than 50 notebooks and this was essential to quickly notice the important notebooks
  9. When I updated to the version 10.3, notebooks from notebook stacks went out of the stacks and I have to order them again
  10. Lastly. The last 2 years evernote keeps freezing like 30 times per day, every day. Like I do 1 or 2 clicks in it and then the program freezes... It might be because I have 8000 notes in it, but this is not excuse for the program not working.

huge huge huge disappointment. Evernote changed my life for the better years ago when I started using it, but the last 2 years it has given me more and more headaches. Please at least make the feature available to export all the notes and notebooks to OneNote, so I don't have to deal with this bugs anymore.

• Like 2

Thanks for the legacy link DTLow, I will be using this version for a couple of months and hope they have within 3 to 6 months a better and more stable version, as I'm experiencing the same issues as AleksM is pointing out.