trouble scanning into evernote. tried to scan in a 42 page document and can only see one page

JPT3

Idea

this new "update" is like so many updates in other programs where functionality is degraded.   I'm having to go back to a legacy version on my other computer.  I scan into dropbox and then directe the legacy to look at the dropbox folder to pull files into evernote.  What happened to being able to assign multiple folders to files to bring into Evernote.  

I'm seeing a lot of unhappy posts.  didn't the developers ask users about the features they enjoyed ??

the only improvement I've found is the search feature which is dramatically better than prior versions.

5 replies to this idea

Unfortunately I don't see that setting. I'm looking under the view tab and the tools tab but I don't don't see the option to change the pdf view. Also it seems now I'm only able to see the thumbnail. I can't even open the note to full screen anymore. 

Cant find a Setting to change PDF view. But I really have to ask why in the world they would make the default a single page when the purpose of PDF is to get multiple pages.  Another thing is that I can see multiple pages of all other PDFs that I scanned in with the legacy versions of Evernote

• Like 1
  • Evernote Expert
On 12/4/2020 at 2:06 PM, mhobs1 said:

I'm having the same issue. I can only see multiple pages of a note when I view it on my android phone.

This is the Windows forum. My response was really to the OP. The Android platform is significantly different. 🤔