"Send to Evernote" in Nitro Reader 5

I know Nitro Reader 5 has been replaced by Nitro, but I still use it as it allows me to fill out forms and sign document. I also have been using the 'Send to Evernote' feature to put PDFs into Evernote. Since I installes V10 of Evernote, that feature is gone. Can anyone suggest a way to get it back? I uninstalled Nitro Reader and reinstalled it, but to no avail.

Thanks in advance.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Evernote 10 was launched with very few of the original bells and whistles so (presumably) they could make sure the basics worked correctly before adding back all the extras - checking the 'operating system' without the distracting add-ins.

Most of the (currently) missing features will -eventually and probably- come back. (Some already have - with added bug fixes...)

Meantime if something's not working for you there's always the still fully functional 'legacy version' for desktops... https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052560314-Install-an-older-version-of-Evernote

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, mrschwarz said:

Thanks. I downloaded and will revert. How will I know if/when they restore this feature?

Legacy works alongside the the new guy - just check in every few weeks to see what changes...