New Evernote version - are you serious?!

Go4Notes

Idea

Are you serious, dear Evernote team?!

I installed the new Evernote version on my Windows computer yesterday. It seems to me as if I had jumped back years in functionality. Many detail setup options are simply no longer available. But - and this is a killer for me - the Outlook integration is no longer available! I don't even want to go into all the other points, I just want to ask the one, simple question: Will there be an Outlook integration again in the near future (and if so, when exactly)? If not, I will immediately switch to another tool and shut down my Premium Account. I'm really speechless - and ask for a quick and binding answer.

Thanks
Michael

5 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
31 minutes ago, Peter Willemen said:

At this moment I have not switched to the Evernote10 version

Totally agree - I have several processes that rely on features that seem to be 'temporarily' missing from the app. I disabled updates for both Windows and Android versions and locked the bunker doors for the duration.  Maybe next year.... 

• Level 5*

Hi.  

We're a -mainly- user-supported Forum,  so you won't get any binding answers from us...

We do know that most missing features in Evernote 10 will -probably- come back in due course.  Meantime there's always the fully functioning legacy version...  https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052560314-Install-an-older-version-of-Evernote

Same deception for me and my friends here as we did appreciate the personnalized tool bar but no more... and the outlook add in was very important for us. :-(

I am with evernote many years ans many of my collegues too.

But we will have to find another way probably...

At this moment I have not switched to the Evernote10 version, because the outlook integration is very important for my daily working process. I know that you can forward emails to evernote as an alternative but I like more the integration tool. Moreover "forwarding mails" means more items in my "sent items".

• Thanks 1