Cannot use IOS app at all... Will not sync... Lost notes... Can't get to notes.... Completely useless.

Evernote has now become completely useless to me on IOS.

I am so upset. I am not normally one to ***** but this is ridiculous. I now can't work effectively not any of the platforms. 

My iphone auto updated the day after the last update. It did not have any changes I had done in the last 24 hours. None of my new notes were there.  They are not on any version.... ios, mac, web or windows. When I pulled up web, ios and windows at the same time to one notebook the number of notes in each notebook was different. The phone as 22, the windows has 71 and web has 66. REALLY?!?!?!?! 

I tried submitting a ticket for the IOS but it would not let me for two days. I finally was able to do it. I also submitted a ticket for the laptop versions. But both say 10 days. This is absolutely unacceptable. I use these for business and now cannot get the information I need. 

I know I am not the only one or more important than anyone else but now that you have effectively shut down any way for me to get my work data this needs to be resolved as soon as possible. No BS of its your equipment or hard reset or delete and reinstall. FIX IT!!!!!!! 

Who can I speak with live to fix this??

• Like 1

Try to add a new notebook (say "Test") in any devices to see if the app is updated to the latest. In my case deleted notes are shown just after installing an app. A new notebook will clear some errors. Don't know if this can work on your case.