(Archived) Keychain issue

Each time Evernote syncs, I get a message that requires me to enter my login Keychain password. It seems when other applications have needed to use the keychain they ask me once and I click "allow." I'm sure it's a simple thing, but I can't figure it out. What am I missing?

We haven't seen this before on the Mac ... usually, you get one dialog when you install the software confirming permission to store our keys, but then you don't see it again until you upgrade.

Have you set up any special security configurations on your machine? For example, have you enabled the OS X Application Firewall features or anything like that?

Original sync was with my MacBookPro (10.5.2) and that continues works just fine. The problem occurs on the MacBook Air (10.5.2), which I loaded Evernote on a week or so ago. The Keychains on both machines are synced through .Mac. I operate on limited user (standard) accounts on both machines. I am used to being asked for Admin password on both when I make changes that require that. Firewall on both is set to allow all incoming connections. I'll continue to poke around and see if I can see I have done differently.

• 2 months later...

I'm having the same problem on macbook (10.5.3). Every time it wants sync it asks me for my keychain password. has anyone found the source of the problem?

update: Ok, so i restored back to 31628 and that seems to have stopped it.

I'm having the same problem on macbook (10.5.3). Every time it wants sync it asks me for my keychain password. has anyone found the source of the problem?

Is that your zip code, shoe size or hair count? :)

This is the unique SVN revision number of the build which we provide in About dialog in addition to the version number on both Mac and Windows clients. 8)

This is the unique SVN revision number of the build which we provide in About dialog in addition to the version number on both Mac and Windows clients. 8)

Thanks!

Archived