Text visible in v6.25.2 shows as blank areas in v10

Go to solution Solved by Mike P,

12 minutes ago, Mike P said:

I do remember an instance in the beta where EN in dark mode had changed the text colour to black on black! Worth checking, if you haven't already, whether you can select the text in the boxes.

Oh brother. That was what was happening. It's odd, though. Why only some of the text? Hidden HTML formatting buried in the note, perhaps?

Of course, the clear-formatting (ctrl+spacebar) feature doesn't exist in v10 like it does in v6.xx so I guess I just can't use Dark Mode, assuming I even keep EN at all after all this (the incredibly sluggish performance of V10 is killing me--the one thing I expected to be improved with the total code rewrite of v10).

Meanwhile, at least this bug has a bit more definition to it.

Thanks for pointing that out!

• Solution
3 minutes ago, hanseric said:

Of course, the clear-formatting (ctrl+spacebar) feature doesn't exist in v10 like it does in v6.xx

You could try right click and use "remove formatting" or use the remove formating icon in the edit tool  bar.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Mike P said:

You could try right click and use "remove formatting" or use the remove formating icon in the edit tool  bar.

Hey great! That worked. Thanks again!  I did search for something like that but didn't try right-click. I'll make a mental note to include that in my future functionality searches more. Kind of silly I didn't try that. 

1 minute ago, hanseric said:

Hey great! That worked. Thanks again!  I did search for something like that but didn't try right-click. I'll make a mental note to include that in my future functionality searches more. Kind of silly I didn't try that. 

Don't beat yourself up. Implementation of right click is so patchy - most of the time it isn't even there when you expect it to be. It is getting better so maybe one day we will be able to avoid the dreaded three dot menus!

• Haha 1