The local database backup — give us please this possibility back

CabbageTree

Idea

Hello,

• The main thing which scared me on version 10 is the local aspect my notes. Version 10 does not use the database used by 6.x version. 
  • OK then, but it even does not build its own copy of the entire cloud content as the 6.x after install does. (No visual check whether sincing is running.)
  • I found SQL file which could be the local database for version 10. Please help me prove that I am right: "C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\Evernote\conduit-storage\https%3A%2F%2Fwww.evernote.com\" Its name ends with "…RemoteGraph.sql"
  • But I am almost sure, that in that SQL file are stored only those notes which I visit after installing version 10. (This file gets bigger after each time I loaded some old note.) Which means, that if I want all of them to be stored locally, I have to manually open all of them one after another. By hand. Nightmare.

It took me some time and effort to create my notes. Really. And and don't want to have them in the cloud ONLY. I need to create an insane number of automated local backups. It saved my ass a few times already…

• Like 1

2 replies to this idea