Evernote needs a paid Basic+ plan with a higher device limit

bethel95

Idea

With the recent announcement that Evernote web will count toward the two-device limit for Evernote Basic, I'm close to reaching the end of my road with Evernote. I need to be able to use the Evernote iOS app on both my iPad and iPhone, and the web app on my PC. Evernote Premium is pointless for me, as there are none of the extra features in Premium that I would use, so why should I have to pay nearly $100/year just to be able to continue to access Evernote in a web browser?

I've said this before: I'd be more than willing to pay a small annual fee (say $10) to remove the number of devices limit in Evernote Basic (let's call that Basic+) or even just to raise it to something reasonable (like 5 devices?). I'd actually like to support Evernote (I already voluntarily give annual donations to a number of browser extension devs), but I do object to paying an exorbitant price for no other benefit than to be able to use Evernote on the web.

Come on, Evernote--how hard could it be to create a Basic+ paid plan that probably hundreds of thousands of your Basic plan users would be glad to pay for in order to support their favorite (for now) notes organization app?

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5

You mean you have come to the end of the free use rope.

Up to now you are a user. Now the question is whether you will become a customer. The bridge build by EN is a 25% discount for the first year of Premium. To me it sounds like „take it, or leave it“.

12 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

You mean you have come to the end of the free use rope.

Up to now you are a user. Now the question is whether you will become a customer. The bridge build by EN is a 25% discount for the first year of Premium. To me it sounds like „take it, or leave it“.

Would you agree that my suggestion for a Basic+ plan would be good for both the users and for Evernote?