Option + Second Click: Bring back old link behavior

Drexler Mathias

Idea

In the old version of Evernote I could press OPTION on mac with second click and access an link to the app to use in other apps (as 2do). Now I just can get the "internal link", which opens evernote in browser - which i do not want. I need a possibility to generate an evernote::// link again.

• Like 1

5 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, Drexler Mathias said:

In the old version of Evernote I could press OPTION on mac with second click and access an link to the app to use in other apps (as 2do). Now I just can get the "internal link", which opens evernote in browser - which i do not want. I need a possibility to generate an evernote::// link again.

To clarify,

1. The default Copy Link placed a browser link in the clipboard  (https://www.evernote.com/shard/...)
    Pressing the option key with Copy Link placed an in-app link in the clipboard (evernote:///view/...)     

2. When pasting within Evernote, the browser link was converted to an in-app link

We need the in-app link when pasting into external apps

Yes please - I've just upgraded to Evernote 10 on Mac - nice but this is disaster!!!! I need the internal link function back, please!!!! It has to open the app, not any browser. This deficiency causes I can't use Evernote!!!!