Windows client doesn't show stack anymore

Hi there,

I mainly use my Windows client but since a week or so there's something strange going on. I see my notebooks with the number of notes it contains in brackets. But I can't access them; only the top one shows up. Now I have to do everything via web client wich I think has a chaotic interface. 

Even searching in my desktop version doesn't show the notes needed wich I know are there. Online I could access them right away.

I already tried everyting under the 3d tab of the menu on top wich makes it possible to change the interface. Not of any help so far.
Today I was sick of it. I deinstalled the Evernote, reinstalled it and... still have the same issue.

Does anyone have a tip for how to restore the arrows wich make it possible to open the notebook and see all notes in it? There is this new extra column in the middle that shows the items in the notebook, but I don't like that. It takes up too much space and doesn't give a nice view of all the notes within a notebook.

Thanks in advance!

Tnx! I don't see those arrows anymore, except for the stack that contains several notebooks. But the separate notebooks with notes in them, don't give that arrow anymore. Hovering or not... same result.

How can I get those back?

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, HvH said:

Tnx! I don't see those arrows anymore, except for the stack that contains several notebooks. But the separate notebooks with notes in them, don't give that arrow anymore. Hovering or not... same result.

How can I get those back?

Hang on - as you can see from my screen shot,  my Default notebook has an icon but no arrow,  and there are a couple of other headings without arrows - that's because they are individual notebooks.  The arrow on a stack opens the list of notebooks;  a single notebook by definition doesn't / can't have an arrow.  Click on the notebook to see a list of the notes in contains in the centre window.