Color Coding for All Notes Section

Julie Findlow

Idea

I would like to be able to add colors in the All Notes section to make certain notes stand out. Tags are not a sufficient substitute for this. I would like to be able to color a note red, for example, if it is a note that needs me to follow up. Maybe add a yellow background to notes that are works in progress. Then maybe color notes green which represent completed work. If I could color code notes, it would allow me to quickly scan through the All Notes section and see at a glance where I need to focus my attention. Plus it would look nice. :)

• Like 1

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*
51 minutes ago, Julie Findlow said:

I would like to be able to add colors in the All Notes section to make certain notes stand out. Tags are not a sufficient substitute for this. I would like to be able to color a note red, for example, if it is a note that needs me to follow up. Maybe add a yellow background to notes that are works in progress. Then maybe color notes green which represent completed work. If I could color code notes, it would allow me to quickly scan through the All Notes section and see at a glance where I need to focus my attention. Plus it would look nice. :)

You can create a color coded line above the note in the note list using styles for tags.  Go to tag view and right click the tag.

ScreenClip.png.59c1bef729fc83a1e3e4c0c5cdb8dc64.png

Only a strip of color makes it through to the note list.  May not fit your bill fully but it is available today.

ScreenClip.png.7e7a57a57f7a989497cef3710e7e00d2.png