(Archived) Bug Report: Evernote Clipper and Chrome Extension clipper

spelljammer

Idea

Hi,

There is some strange interaction when I try to clip on my Mac and I have my Chrome browser (with the awesome Evernote plugin installed!) up. When the cross hairs get to the tabs on Chrome they can't be moved any further. So, if I want to clip a portion of a page I can't. I haven't tried this yet on Windows and Chrome, but on the Mac it happens on both my laptop and my desktop systems.

Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks.

2 replies to this idea

Instead of using the Evernote screen clipper, try just selecting the part of the page using the normal text selection tool in Chrome. Then you can use the Chrome clipper to select that as normal text, which will be editable normally.

I've filed a bug on the issue with the crosshairs in the screen clipper when you get close to the top of the screen.

Thanks

Dave,

Thanks for the work around. It doesn't usually cause me any problems (though occasionally I do want to clip a portion of a web page in which case I use Skitch and then drag and drop into Evernote).

More so I just wanted to file the bug report so you guys could consider it for the next Mac release.

Thanks again!

Glenn

Archived