Could not open Evernote database

several months ago my Windows 10 system desktop computer crashed and I had to reinstall my apps, one of which was Evernote.  When I tried to install and open it, after putting in my password I get the following message, "Could not open Evernote databases in (computer drive destination folder).  Error: CANT CREATE TABLE  Please verify that the path is accessible and try again."

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app after disabling the device from my 2 allowed devices (I have the basic package), but I get the same message. 

I tried putting in a trouble ticket email, but on the trouble ticket page there seems to be no actual function to do so (tried from desktop computer and phone).

Help please!  Thanks

• Level 5*
22 hours ago, molly456 said:

several months ago my Windows 10 system desktop computer crashed and I had to reinstall my apps, one of which was Evernote.  When I tried to install and open it, after putting in my password I get the following message, "Could not open Evernote databases in (computer drive destination folder).  Error: CANT CREATE TABLE  Please verify that the path is accessible and try again."

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app after disabling the device from my 2 allowed devices (I have the basic package), but I get the same message. 

I tried putting in a trouble ticket email, but on the trouble ticket page there seems to be no actual function to do so (tried from desktop computer and phone).

Help please!  Thanks

Try doing a complete uninstall with Revo Uninstaller.  Then install again.