Jump to content
Due to limited holiday staffing, chat will be unavailable from Thursday, July 2 at 5:30 PM (CDT) to Monday, July 13 at 8 AM (CDT). This will allow us to reply to your email requests as quickly as possible. Thank you for understanding. ×

Recommended Posts

I scan my receipts into Evernote via ScanSnap.  Most of the scans brought into Evernote will show the receipt's image in the thumbnail to the left of the receipt.  But about 10% of my receipts that have been brought into Evernote, there's a generic PDF Preview image to the left.  I can't figure out what is different . . .  the process of bringing them into Evernote is exactly the same.  Is there a way to get the Thumbnail to reflect the image of the receipt?  (Examples below)

Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 7.07.30 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 7.08.44 AM.png

Share this post


Link to post

Those thumbnails in the note list are notoriously unmanageable. "Works 90% of the time, can't explain the other 10%" seems to be the common experience, I'm afraid.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you for replying.  Good to know that it's "normal." 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...