After right-click to clip image, allow me to change notebook in confirmation popup

EverAdam

Idea

I right-click "Evernote Web Clipper > Clip Image to Evernote" to clip images often and sometimes Evernote does choose the correct notebook based on context.

But many times the default First Notebook is chosen. I would like to be able to click a drop down to choose the correct notebook, and Evernote will update the clip to the selected notebook. Using Win 10 and Chrome.

Thanks!

image.thumb.png.27d424a1c7651815ab7272313cb5ca22.png

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Workaround: select the image that you're interested in, and invoke the standard web clipper, choose Clip Format = Selection (should be set to that by default), and then you can select the desired notebook, add tags, etc.

8 minutes ago, jefito said:

Workaround: select the image that you're interested in, and invoke the standard web clipper, choose Clip Format = Selection (should be set to that by default), and then you can select the desired notebook, add tags, etc.

Thanks, jefito, for the prompt reply. I do have screenshot option, which is a work around, but more steps. In addition, I'd like to clip the image file as-is without my trying to lasso it exactly. Ideal is that in that pop up, display notebook selector, let me choose, then Evernote updates it in the background. Right now, I have many images in the wrong notebook, need to take the time to organize them, prevents me from having the purely warm and fuzzy Evernote feeling.

• Level 5*

Seems mostly pretty easy to select images in my browser, and do the normal web clip thing, though sometimes markup makes it difficult. But hey, this was suggested as a workaround, I don't have any say over what features Evernote adds to its software.