EverAdam

After right-click to clip image, allow me to change notebook in confirmation popup

Idea

I right-click "Evernote Web Clipper > Clip Image to Evernote" to clip images often and sometimes Evernote does choose the correct notebook based on context.

But many times the default First Notebook is chosen. I would like to be able to click a drop down to choose the correct notebook, and Evernote will update the clip to the selected notebook. Using Win 10 and Chrome.

Thanks!

image.thumb.png.27d424a1c7651815ab7272313cb5ca22.png

3 replies to this idea

Workaround: select the image that you're interested in, and invoke the standard web clipper, choose Clip Format = Selection (should be set to that by default), and then you can select the desired notebook, add tags, etc.

8 minutes ago, jefito said:

Workaround: select the image that you're interested in, and invoke the standard web clipper, choose Clip Format = Selection (should be set to that by default), and then you can select the desired notebook, add tags, etc.

Thanks, jefito, for the prompt reply. I do have screenshot option, which is a work around, but more steps. In addition, I'd like to clip the image file as-is without my trying to lasso it exactly. Ideal is that in that pop up, display notebook selector, let me choose, then Evernote updates it in the background. Right now, I have many images in the wrong notebook, need to take the time to organize them, prevents me from having the purely warm and fuzzy Evernote feeling.

Seems mostly pretty easy to select images in my browser, and do the normal web clip thing, though sometimes markup makes it difficult. But hey, this was suggested as a workaround, I don't have any say over what features Evernote adds to its software.