Hours of Work Lost

BlackTeaa1

Idea

I've just lost hours of work. I worked last night on my notes and just this morning when I go back to continue, all the work from last night has disappeared. Why is the save functionality of Evernote not perfect already? This service is literally built on being able to save your work, yet it doesn't work properly. I'm really frustrated. I'll be looking for a new note taking software after this.

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
On 1/11/2020 at 10:05 PM, BlackTeaa1 said:

I've just lost hours of work. I worked last night on my notes and just this morning when I go back to continue, all the work from last night has disappeared. Why is the save functionality of Evernote not perfect already? This service is literally built on being able to save your work, yet it doesn't work properly. I'm really frustrated. I'll be looking for a new note taking software after this.

Are you sure you logged into the right account?  What platform were you using?

I just had this same issue. I've been using evernote for 6+ years and this had never happened. My questions:

1. Has anyone been able to recover lost notes when this happens with a free account?
  2. If not, if I upgrade, will I gain access to the lost notes in my history?
  3. If I upgrade will it guarantee this won't happen?
  4. If others have experienced this, what can you do to make sure it doesn't happen again?