Missing keystrokes when typing

I like to write in an Evernote note via the Windows version. 

The frustrating issue is that I often get missing keystrokes while typing. To demonstrate this, I have typed the same sentence below in Evernote Windows numerous times:

I often get mising keystrokes while typing. I often get missing keystrokes while typing. I often get missing keystrokes while typing. I often get missing keystrokes while typing. I often get missingkeystrokes while typing. I often get missing keystrokes while typing. I often get missing keystrokes while typing. I often get missing keystrokes while typing. I often get missing keystrokes while typing. I often get missing keystrokes while typing. I often get missing keystrokes while typing. I often get missing keystrokes while typing. I often get missing keystrokes while typing. I often get missing keystrokes while typing. I often get missing keystrokes while typing. I often get missing keystrokes while typing. I often get missing keystrokes while typing. I often get missing keystrokes while typing. I often get missing keystrokes while typing. I o ten get missing keystrokes while typing.

Those aren't misspellings. Those are missing keystrokes. This only happens in Evernote for Windows. It happens both when I type a note in the main interface and also when I double-click and open a note and type in that. 

Any ideas why this might be happening? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

Hi.  Sorry for the slow reply - we're a (mainly) user-supported Forum and we all have day jobs too...

Best suggestion would be - if you haven't already - raise this with Support;  they'll need to know the version of Windows you're using,  whether you're at home or work,  whether this is a wifi or cable connection and what device (HP? Dell?) you have... amongst other things.  There's no reason I can think of that the Evernote app would cause a keyboard issue (although to be fair two missing out of 1,000 or so isn't exactly a high ratio,  and you do also have spell check...).