Default Font

Gail H

Please rethink using system fonts in the web client version. Until a few days ago I believe Gothic was embedded as the default font, which was far more user friendly. The Windows system font (Segoe UI) is not well suited for web use and very hard to read in most applications. Alternately, any chance Evernote will ever consider allowing users to choose a default font in the web version?

Thanks for the info. I did switch back to the old version just to avoid the ugly system font! But I prefer the new UI. I've been using it for months but the font change is new...is this part of a completely new version, or is this a tweak to the same "beta" that's been in place for a while?

Edited to add - answered my own question. I see that there are three versions - classic, current, and beta. The current version is the one that has recently switched to system fonts as the default. Hoping the beta version will be a better option in the future, but for now I'll wait till more of the kinks are worked out.

• Level 5*

I thought about putting "full version" in quotes last time around,  because I agree it is a barely-housebroken former beta that has been developed to an extent,  but then was abandoned in favour of a brand new attempt.  New features are supposedly coming,  but there doesn't seem to have been much movement on that recently.  On the plus side,  we did get a new 'style' and logo - and emoticons...   😏

Archived