We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
Su pillay

Lost notes in Penultimate

Hi,

I had substantial amount of important notes in Penultimate which was written in 2017. Today when i opened the app, it automatically synchronised and erased all the data. I just upgraded to Premium to try and recover the notes but no luck so far. Please help as a matter of urgency.

Hello, and welcome to the forums! Since you upgraded to Premium, you have access to Evernote support; and since this is a matter of urgency it might be good to contact them directly. (These are primairly user-to-user forums.) If you go to the main Evernote Help page (https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us) and click the Log In at top right (if you're not already logged in), you will find a link to support chat, which seems to be operating at this moment. There's also a link to create an email if chat is not working. I hope this helps you recover your notes!

• Like 1