creative writing template dead links

littleswimmer

i'm trying to use the links on this page but after clicking "View in Evernote" on numbers 4 - 10 I'm taken to a server error page https://evernote.com/blog/12-creative-writing-templates/

I've tried using different browsers but still end up with an error message when click "View in Evernote" on number 4-10.

I've attached a screen shot a proof. 

Can anyone assist so i can begin writing my novel?

evernote error.JPG

I just ran into the same issue. I can see them on screen when I'm not signed in, but the minute I signed in I get the same error that you are seeing. 

You can get to them from within Evernote itself though by creating a new note and then clicking on the template function. They all aren't in there via this method but a few are. I have also added the link to see if my sharing one from my notebook will allow you to download it to your system.

[Template] Character Profile

UPDATE: Just in case you were able to save the template from the link I shared, here are ones for the other templates you are trying to use. (I'm a fellow writer so I know that when you find something that works you want it right away. I recreated the templates for you)

[Template] Novel Plotting: Snowflake Method Checklist

[Template] Story Timeline Tracker

[Template] Novel Chapter Outline

[Template] Character Master List

[Template] Character Biography

[Template] Story Planning: Worldbuilding Basics

9 hours ago, littleswimmer said:

i'm trying to use the links on this page but after clicking "View in Evernote" on numbers 4 - 10 I'm taken to a server error page https://evernote.com/blog/12-creative-writing-templates/

I've tried using different browsers but still end up with an error message when click "View in Evernote" on number 4-10.

I've attached a screen shot a proof. 

Can anyone assist so i can begin writing my novel?

evernote error.JPG

@Shane D. Can you pass this on to support to look at? I've also tried it on multiple browsers (on Mac) and having the same issue once I log in)

Archived