Upgrade Plus Account to Premium?

sage12

A few days ago I subscribed to a Plus account. I subscribed to a yearly plan via Google Play.

I would now like to upgrade this to a Premium account (something I should have clearly done from the beginning, but you know what they say about hindsight).... how do I go about this? I would just like to pay the extra for the time remaining on the current subscription or something similar. My current subscription will not renew until November next year.

I've looked through the FAQ and this support forum but can't find any answers. I guess I'm looking for an easy mid-subscription upgrade path such as that offered by Plex and it just seems strange that there isn't any obvious mechanism to do this considering the constant prompts to upgrade.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

• Level 5

Hmm, Evernote quit offering Plus accounts several months ago at least - surprised you were just able to subscribe! Try signing into your account on the Evernote Website (https://www.evernote.com/Login.action); you'll have to do that on a computer, it won't let you use the browser interface on an Android phone. Then click the link to your name in the upper left (or account in the bottom left if you're using the older version of the Web interface). Click Settings, which will take you to your Account Summary. Click the Manage Subscription link there to get to a page to upgrade.

• 3 weeks later...

But beware!  I ‘upgraded’ to Premium from Plus a few days ago (through iTunes, following links in Evernote), paid my $, but the upgrade hasn’t been processed.  Have been back & forth with tech support, but no joy.  Apple won’t refund, who knows why seeing as I have not received the subscription paid for, and Evernote seems helpless.  I’ve now been passed to accounts, which I guess means that tech support has given up and maybe I’ll at least get my money back!

On 2/11/2019 at 3:38 AM, Kimmy said:

But beware!  I ‘upgraded’ to Premium from Plus a few days ago (through iTunes, following links in Evernote), paid my $, but the upgrade hasn’t been processed.  Have been back & forth with tech support, but no joy.  Apple won’t refund, who knows why seeing as I have not received the subscription paid for, and Evernote seems helpless.  I’ve now been passed to accounts, which I guess means that tech support has given up and maybe I’ll at least get my money back!

I switched from monthly premium to annually; and made payment through iTunes subscription. But got an email from Evernote saying that they are going to downgrade me and reduce the number of devices that I can use. So I checked my iTunes subscription but it says that I can cancel and 'continue' to use my 'premium' service until January 31, 2020. In order to keep my workflow on all my devices I'm going to have to re-subscribe through Evernote while I dispute this issue with Apple.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived