Evernote Eating Monthly Usage with minimal usage

In less than 24 hours w/ minimal usage, I've used 21MBs of the monthly 60MBs.  There is no way I've uploaded anything that is over 1 MB, much less 21MBs. 

I had waited for about 12 days until my usage reset to 0MBs, which was last night.  Since then I've clipped 1 web page and created 2 new notes that were mostly text and web links (so I wouldn't waste space uploading the pages).  I did use Windows snipping tool and pasted in a small 4" x 3" clip into a note, but that's small.   

I just upgraded to the latest windows version 6.16.4.8094 (308094) Public (CE Build ce-58.1.6897) in wins10 just now.  Maybe that will help.  

I feel like 'something' has changed w/ Evernote in how they track or record usage and it is using data sooo fast.  It seems totally unfair because I can't check an upload history w/ date/time, note, and MBs used.  I tried to upload minimal data this month.  

EVERNOTE - Please reset my upload limit to 2 MBs for the new monthly cycle.   I don't think I uploaded even that much, but willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.  

Last month, I had issues where Evernote was double uploading web pages from Google chrome web clipper.  I've been scared to use web clipper because simple pages from Lowe's (research for a project) used tons of monthly usage.   

Image is usage that reset yesterday 11/9/18.  

image.png.1e8794b7ede303ea28744bf6a6a0635e.png

So I just saw that Evernote at 4:30pm uploaded 3pages of this webpage: http://www.chrisherring.net/all/full-3d-printed-delta-robot/  (Note - this webpage is 'large' w/ pix and data.  Would eat my data)

I did not visit that page today nor did I use webclipper on that page today, much less 3x.  

Is there any way to troubleshoot how this uploaded seemingly by itself.  

Very frustrating:-(

• Level 5*
On 11/10/2018 at 7:01 PM, FloppyDisk said:

So I just saw that Evernote at 4:30pm uploaded 3pages of this webpage: http://www.chrisherring.net/all/full-3d-printed-delta-robot/  (Note - this webpage is 'large' w/ pix and data.  Would eat my data)

I did not visit that page today nor did I use webclipper on that page today, much less 3x.  

Is there any way to troubleshoot how this uploaded seemingly by itself.  

Very frustrating:-(

If you go to list view the can see the size column to see how big each note is.  Upload usage is incremented whenever you create or modifiy a note.  So, any large notes which are edited will count multiple times in any given cycle.  You can move notes to local notebooks to preclude this, but then they will not be visible on multiple devices.

Notes magically appearing in your account is a whole other kettle of fish, should not be happening.  I think Basic subscribers can contact EN on their Twitter account for such things.

Archived