Mojave / Apple News - Evernote extension not appearing

Hello. In Mojave on my MBP, the Evernote sharing extension is not appearing everywhere it should. Its appearing in Safari, but not in other places, like the new Apple News app, or in Notes. 

Anyone else seeing this? Any fixes?

Thanks a lot,

N  

I am also noticing with Mojave the right click feature capability to "send to Evernote" no longer appears when trying to file something in Evernote from my desktop. Is this something waiting for an Evernote update to integrate with Mojave? This was an important day to day feature that is really missed. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I found the link that "sends to Evernote" on right click in my Mojave desktop but it is not clearly named. It is the last right click choice named "ENApplicationServiceMenuItemTitle". It appears to work just like the old properly labeled option so for now you have the "send to Evernote" function under a strange name. 

• 2 weeks later...

I worked with Evernote by chat - they suggested I uninstall Evernote and reinstall it - I did that and it fixed the labeling bug - maybe Mojave users will have to do this to get the correct right click labeling. Thanks

JDF

• 1 month later...

How funny I am seeing this today!  I drove myself crazy trying to fix this today. Searched everywhere for answers.  There are NO answers. 
It's bull.  I upload EVERYTHING to Evernote, except for the fact that it won't OPEN on my MBP anymore because of this stupid
HOCKEYSDK error I get every freaking time I try to open it.  I am about to lose my mind.  I rely on EN for EVERYTHING!

Archived