10 Best Evernote Updates we love to see.

Guest Abdullah Meghani

Idea

Guest Abdullah Meghani

10 Best Evernote Update we’d love to see -  Feedback October 7, 2018

1. Please add ALL CLOUD only option. ( for premium suscribers. ) This way all our files are available in cloud ( helpful  when there is less space on our Computer but we still have Cloud access ).  
  2. Please also add secondary Cloud backup optionson Dropbox , Box , Google Drive , One Drive , or a online storage of our choice. 
  3. Notes dictation audio to Text option( while retaining both audio and Text ).  Since this is not accurate instantly it may take uploading it to Evernote server and processing it. ( But sill should be available fairly quickly. )  
  4. Please add text search in our audio / video notesoption.  This way we can jump to the a specific text inside the audio / video.  
  5. Quickly Jumpto  a location within a long Note option.  Create ahyperlink to a quick jump locationwithin a note and across notes and notebooks. 
  6. Option to create TOCs ( table of contents ) within a long note / notebook , both automatically and manually, based on headings or Keywords. (This should be updated automatically as the notebook size grows. ) 
  7. Auto backup 2-3 revision version copiesof all my notes in cloud so any accidental alterations and deletions can be recovered.
  8. Auto convert PDF to Evernote filesso we can view pdf's as editable evernote. ( Do the same with all office files so we can view any office or web file instantly in evernote and vis versa )
  9. Auto Create INSTANT VIEWSof Evernote files in .PDF , .DOCX, .HTML , . PAGES .EXCEL .NUMBERS ( i.e. pdf and office files )  so we can switch between different views of the files simultaneously & instantly  & we can read these notes across different applications very quickly without exporting and importing.   
  10. SMART TEMPLATES:  Based on our Notes ( and  the evernote community contributions )  please suggest / prompt us with different Smart templates that may match our Note type to enhance its appearance with vibrant colors, styles and formats.   Please also allow to Switch between different templates instantly.   

10 Best Evernote Update we’d love to see -  Feedback October 7, 2018

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

This post was a little confusing - Is it a list of your feature requests?
It's better to post each request as a separate post so that it can  be voted and discussed.

Did you mean to post it in the IOS forum

>>Please add ALL CLOUD only option. ( for premium suscribers. ) This way all our files are available in cloud ( helpful  when there is less space on our Computer but we still have Cloud access ).  

The default for the mobile platforms is cloud storage, with minimum local data.

>>Please also add secondary Cloud backup optionson Dropbox , Box , Google Drive , One Drive , or a online storage of our choice. 

I use a Mac to backup my data to my choice of storage location.

>>Auto backup 2-3 revision version copiesof all my notes in cloud so any accidental alterations and deletions can be recovered.

Evernote has a Note History backup that backups unlimited version of notes.  I have Mac Time Machine backups, and a daily incremental backup.

>>Auto convert PDF to Evernote filesso we can view pdf's as editable evernote. ( Do the same with all office files so we can view any office or web file instantly in evernote and vis versa )

Copy/paste the data into a note.  Warning Evernote file format is enml/html; formatting and other elements may be lost.

Archived