Request: Horisontal scrollbar and freeze first line (for tables)

Pontus Berg

Idea

In general the actual editor of Evernote falls quite short - in a few cases I have inserted tables in my notes and it has columns so it won't fit in the view. This has no horisontal scrollbar which makes navigating very difficult. Tabbing around indents the text if I tab in a cell with text and given lack of scrollbar, this is really inconvenient to work with.

Also, in a large table its often important to have the top line (with column headers) visible. Tis is also not possible.

5 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, Pontus Berg said:

In general the actual editor of Evernote falls quite short - in a few cases I have inserted tables in my notes and it has columns so it won't fit in the view. This has no horisontal scrollbar which makes navigating very difficult. Tabbing around indents the text if I tab in a cell with text and given lack of scrollbar, this is really inconvenient to work with.

Also, in a large table its often important to have the top line (with column headers) visible. Tis is also not possible.

You should see a scroll bar if the table is wider than the window.  Windows screen shot below.

ScreenClip.png.86004645509d44651a5d137d2f115913.png

Archived