where is 'commonly used fonts' function in my evernote?

When I need to change my font, especially for most of the time I need a Chinese font, I have to scroll all the way down to select one, and there no such thing like 'commonly used type' on top like Adobe Photoshop does, or it has the function?

I put a screenshot on below, it's Evernote newest version on PC.

WeChat Screenshot_20180703160516.png

18 hours ago, christopherfeng@126.com said:

When I need to change my font, especially for most of the time I need a Chinese font, I have to scroll all the way down to select one, and there no such thing like 'commonly used type' on top like Adobe Photoshop does, or it has the function?

I put a screenshot on below, it's Evernote newest version on PC.

WeChat Screenshot_20180703160516.png

I don't think that there is such function. However, wanted to ask you, I assume you don't want to change the default font to the Chinese font, is that correct?

I find this very irritating, too.  In fact, I tripped over it this very evening.  You can start typing the font name to get to it (at least in the Windows desktop app):  c-a-m will take you to Cambria, but when formatting text with a mouse, I don't want to go back to the keyboard for something as basic as font selection.

在 2018/7/4 在 AM10點14分, TK0047說:

I don't think that there is such function. However, wanted to ask you, I assume you don't want to change the default font to the Chinese font, is that correct?

Actually, I did change my default font to the Chinese version of Source Han Sans which is an open source font by Adobe, because I have to deal with both Chinese and English articles all the time, so I need a font that can support both languages and well designed. there many good English fonts that support very poorly on Chinese font library or vice versa.

在 2018/7/4 在 AM11點55分, RobertJSawyer說:

I find this very irritating, too.  In fact, I tripped over it this very evening.  You can start typing the font name to get to it (at least in the Windows desktop app):  c-a-m will take you to Cambria, but when formatting text with a mouse, I don't want to go back to the keyboard for something as basic as font selection.

Unfortunately, that does not work on the Chinese font, typing shortcuts only give you an English font selection which is not very suitable for my circumstance, 95% of the time I use font selection is to change a different font weight but another font which is also an urgently needed function that Evernote doesn't support yet, but thanks anyway. 

Archived