No Notebooks/Notes visible after restore

HI, Unfortunately I was not able to find information in regards to my problem via the search.

I had to make a complete restore of my Mac via TM. So far so good.

When I now start EN I only see a few Notebooks and no Notes. I checked the folder where EN has stored the notes and it seems that everything is there.

But EN is neither showing the data stored locally nor syncing the content from the Cloud (ok, because the data is already there on local disk).

Any idea how I can make EN to show up my complete data? Is there a way to reset EN or to re-connect it to my local data?

(Using Mac Version from the App Store, my Data folder is here ../Library/Containers/com.evernote.Evernote/Data/Library/Application Support/com.evernote.Evernote/accounts/www.evernote.com/...)

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, Bazzol said:

When I now start EN I only see a few Notebooks and no Notes.

You can trigger a full sync by:   Hold theShift andOption keys on your keyboard and click the sync icon

Ok for getting the notes from the Cloud. But I had local notebooks also. And they are also disappeared after the restore.

This is weird. I restored my old user separately to make some tests. Same situation. If I rename my old EN-directory and restore it directly from TM backup along with the Evernote.App, the notes are there. Why is this not working if I make a complete restore of my mac from TM?

Is there something in EN which mess it up?

Archived