Hi,

Using Windows 7 and 10 computers. I have some questions on printing. 

When I go to print, I do not see a print preview. Also, my notes with multiple columns look like they get centered vertically. I'd rather they stay flush to the top, just like they are on my screen.

Is there a print preview?

Is there a way to have notes with multiple columns not get vertically centered when printed?

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, pranaman said:

Hi,

Using Windows 7 and 10 computers. I have some questions on printing. 

When I go to print, I do not see a print preview. Also, my notes with multiple columns look like they get centered vertically. I'd rather they stay flush to the top, just like they are on my screen.

Is there a print preview?

Is there a way to have notes with multiple columns not get vertically centered when printed?

File - Print Preview or Ctrl+Shift+P for print preview.

All the printing I have done is top aligned.  EN tables seem to expand to the page width.

"File - Print Preview or Ctrl+Shift+P for print preview" - thanks for that, however, when clicked, or if I press Ctrl+Shift+P, I am getting a Save As dialogue box. I think it's a bug/glitch.

new issue/2nd bug - I created a new test note with some columns, saved it as pdf. My previous note was saved instead.

Managed save it correctly and create a pdf showing the vertical centering. How it looks is how it's been printing so far. 

side note - I am using an old Vaio. It installed EN for Vaio. 

stuff.pdf

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, pranaman said:

"File - Print Preview or Ctrl+Shift+P for print preview" - thanks for that, however, when clicked, or if I press Ctrl+Shift+P, I am getting a Save As dialogue box. I think it's a bug/glitch.

You are welcome.  Yeah, I get the note in PDF format when I hit Ctrl+Shift+P, hadn't used the command in a long time, trusted the menu.   Glad you got something working.

• Level 5*
On 6/1/2018 at 12:18 AM, pranaman said:

ok, you're seeing it too then. Looking for a bug report option. Not seeing it. Not there for free accounts?

Free accounts can contact EN through their twitter account, but other than that no option for bug reporting. 

• 1 year later...

Just returning to this, as I am still noticing when I print notes with tables, the text is center aligned.

On the screen, it is top aligned. I've confirmed it in the note settings: Cell Alignment/Align Content to Top. 

How can I have the text actually print top aligned?