Why are tags not more prominent in Web Client?

scottf

I use tag a LOT in Evernote Mac & iOS. However, it seems like they're pretty much ignored on the Web Client. The left column links include "notes", "notebooks", "shortcuts", etc, but not tags? Wondering why this is. Also, if I use search I don't see tags show up in the results. I changed my approach to using EN a while ago and now use very few notebooks and now rely on tags. So, not being able to see a list of them - or see tags listed when performing a search - is really disappointing. Anyone from EN reading this? Thoughts? 

Thanks,
Scott

• Level 5*
15 minutes ago, scottf said:

I use tag a LOT in Evernote Mac & iOS. However, it seems like they're pretty much ignored on the Web Client. The left column links include "notes", "notebooks", "shortcuts", etc, but not tags? Wondering why this is. Also, if I use search I don't see tags show up in the results. I changed my approach to using EN a while ago and now use very few notebooks and now rely on tags. So, not being able to see a list of them - or see tags listed when performing a search - is really disappointing. Anyone from EN reading this? Thoughts? 

5adf7c302a13a_ScreenShot2018-04-24at11_45_34.png.b29572b152406d6e26792ff6bc713a19.pngI'm also a big tag user

I'm using the latest web version for personal accounts:

I see a tags icon in the sidebar
Tag hierarchy is also supported

When I'm adding tags to a note, as I start typing I get a dropdown list of matching tags.

Not sure what you mean by "tags show up in results"
I'd like to see a tag picker list for searches.

Thanks for the reply. I'm embarrassed to say, but now I'm seeing it. I was viewing on a small laptop and for some reason at the resolution I'm using the tags icon in the sidebar wasn't showing up. Now that I'm back to my external monitor I see it. 

I'm with you regarding the idea of a tag picker list for searches... that would be great. The iOS app has it. 

• 10 months later...

Archived