Evernote Browser Add On New Design fail

Penworks

Idea

Evernote have recently redesigned their browser add on (Chrome). It is now clunky and horrible. Previously it was slick and very efficient. Please return it to former glory and fire your new interface designers. 

I am a Premium user of several years.

5 replies to this idea

Thanks. My moan/criticism is about the clunky ugly design, not the functionality. I had no problems with any of the functions listed in that post as issues ;) I love the functionality. I find it very efficient and useful. But current design interface takes up twice as much space on the viewport for no reason whatsoever!! Sadly, its another case of too many developers, or designers in this case.:D 

new issue. It doesnt work! It seems to crash or have some kind of script conflict on Chrome/Mac to try to add tags. It does not accept adding a default tag in the options panel, and also wont allow tags to be added in the save panel... see screenshots. Not sure why your broke it, as the widget itself seems to do exactly what it did before update, but now doesn't work. Well done. 

Screen Shot 2018-04-22 at 08.22.50.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-22 at 08.25.32.png

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, Penworks said:

Not sure why your broke it

Not 'us' guv.  This public forum is -mainly- supported by users.  It's read by Evernote developers,  but has no link into other support channels.  There are (a lot!!) of other threads about recent Clipper changes - a lot of users seem to going the route of rolling back their Clipper version for the time being until current glitches are fixed.  See below.

So sorry! Im *frustrated*! Super helpful reply so thank you very much for that. Ill roll back I think. I appreciate people use this software/widget for all sorts of purposes so perhaps they might be happier. Maybe not, if others are rolling back too.

Archived