Web clipper user to work better in second last to third last version.

Atendra

Idea

Web clipper of previous version was not working at all, used to show the message of 'clip failed'. 

But the new or updated version is clipping well like the second last or third last versions of Evernote.

But the only problem I'm facing now is that the format of clipping is already too simple and complicated. The text and every data including heading, sub headings, body, etc all are coming in same line and not aligned at all, making it very difficult to read and manage the note. In order to maintain the note I have to edit it and manage everything myself, unlike second and third last versions where the page on web which I used to clip, gets saved as it is, including the page color. There only drawback was that sometimes the whole text or table contents were not totally viewable but after Simplifying formatting the contents are viewable but alignment was bizzare.

*Evernote should have this facility of clipping the web page as it is, while keeping the full content including tables and charts as it is, if any, in alignment. Without Simplifying the formatting.

I hope that Evernote team read my post and take my suggestion. So that all Evernote users including me can have a better experience on Evernote than ever before.

For example, the link of web page I clipped is mentioned below

https://www.draparajita.com/medicines/homeopathic-remedies-for-fungal-infections/97/

And how it clipped that I'm attaching a portion of the clip as screenshot. Please go through it.

Screenshot_20180213-163158.png

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  Are you clipping from Chrome using the web clipper in Android?  Or sharing this page from a mobile browser into Evernote?  What you see on a mobile screen is clearly very different from what you see in a desktop browser,  but I'm sorry that I don't get the point you're making.

Archived