Table not working as advertised

I read that the new "table" function will have at least the following 2 new features, which I absolutely love:

1. Merging cells
  2. Matching table width to note width

However, I have been using v.6.12 that has the new "table" function, but haven't found either of the two features. I have just downloaded v.6.13, and still don't see these new features. I have attached a screenshot of what I see when I open the table menu. Am I missing something here or are these just Windows-only features again (which would be equally frustrating)?

Screen Shot 2017-11-19 at 12.12.59 PM.png

• Level 5*
On 2017-11-19 at 9:14 AM, hoohoohoo said:

I read that the new "table" function will have at least the following 2 new features, which I absolutely love:

1. Merging cells
  2. Matching table width to note width

However, I have been using v.6.12 that has the new "table" function, but haven't found either of the two features. I have just downloaded v.6.13, and still don't see these new features. I have attached a screenshot of what I see when I open the table menu. Am I missing something here or are these just Windows-only features again (which would be equally frustrating)?

You might want to click the arrow in the cell5a133a971c2f3_ScreenShot2017-11-20at12_25_26.png.47a8270382ac2c6f055a761a16febf0f.png

Archived