Note open while on other page

Rajashree

Hi!

I wonder whether its possible to keep a note page open, for example, on the right side of the screen, while doing something on the web? I.e to have it fixed there? My need is the following; need to make notes as I am watching a video. As it is now, when im watching the video, the note is in the background so if I need to make a note, I have to stop the video and then go back to the page. I would like to have the note-open on the side, so i can make notes directly while watching the video, without going back and fort - is this possible?

Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*
On 11/12/2017 at 7:11 PM, Rajashree said:

Hi!

I wonder whether its possible to keep a note page open, for example, on the right side of the screen, while doing something on the web? I.e to have it fixed there? My need is the following; need to make notes as I am watching a video. As it is now, when im watching the video, the note is in the background so if I need to make a note, I have to stop the video and then go back to the page. I would like to have the note-open on the side, so i can make notes directly while watching the video, without going back and fort - is this possible?

Many thanks

Assuming you are talking about the browser version of EN, just open two instances of your browser and size them as you like on the screen.

Archived