Email sent, invitation failed - LinkedIn invite fails

The Evernote app on my iphone no longers sends LinkedIn invites. I have attached a screen shot of the error message: Email sent, invitation failed

I tried disconnecting LinkedIn within Evernote settings and reconnecting, but I still encounter this error. I have Evernote Premium, using Evernote 8.2.2.353110 ios app, and version 10.3.1 ios.

IMG_9769.PNG

• Level 5*

I know LinkedIn changed their UI recently,  so it's possible that whatever interface Evernote uses (if it's not just email) has been 'redesigned' out of use.  We're a -mainly- user-supported forum,  so no technical insights on email issues here.  As you're a paying customer,  reach out to Evernote Support via https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

On 2017-06-07 at 7:37 AM, bsm007 said:

The Evernote app on my iphone no longers sends LinkedIn invites. I have attached a screen shot of the error message: Email sent, invitation failed

I tried disconnecting LinkedIn within Evernote settings and reconnecting, but I still encounter this error. I have Evernote Premium, using Evernote 8.2.2.353110 ios app, and version 10.3.1 ios.

IMG_9769.PNG

I have the same issue, super frustrating as this is one of the 2 reasons I use Evernote. It brings up all the data, but doesn't follow through with the connection??

Yes, I can, but I am using this app so I don't have to do that. I just received this info from support -- apparently it is a know problem --

Hi there,

Thank for following up.

I'd like to thank you for your patience.

I talked with our engineers, and I was told that this is a known issue on our end that should be resolved in our next release.

While as I mentioned we will be fixing this in our next release, in the meantime there is a workaround.

* I recommend using Scannable until the next update goes out, and you can set it so that all your Scannable scans are automatically saved to Evernote. Scannable also connects to LinkedIn.

Scannable is a Evernote's app.

To install Scannable, please follow these steps:

1. Open Apple App Store on your iOS device.
2. Press "Search"
3. Search for "Evernote Scannable".
4. Press "Get" > "Install"

Please [Click here](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NW2KsaLHWA) to watch a Scannable tutorial. 

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you for posting the update. I also just heard back from support regarding the issue. The person that replied gave me the basic instruction path (I was already doing, but good of him to check) I'm sure that the next communication will give the same result that you received. 

I'll post anything new as soon as I hear. 

On 2017/6/9 at 8:16 AM, CGTPS said:

I have the same issue, super frustrating as this is one of the 2 reasons I use Evernote. It brings up all the data, but doesn't follow through with the connection??

So do I. Have you got this fixed yet?

Archived