Font size keeps changing to 10

I'm apologizing ahead of time if this question was already asked I'm kind of new to the evernote community. Regardless i've been having issues with my font it keeps wanting to change back to size 10 after i change it from a larger number to something smaller for example ill be writing the title for a section of my notes in size 28 and ill want to switch back to say a 14 for the body of the paragraph. Well when I start typing it will switch it back to a 10. Is this just a glitch or is their a setting that I can change.

15 hours ago, EliazarOjeda said:

I'm apologizing ahead of time if this question was already asked I'm kind of new to the evernote community. Regardless i've been having issues with my font it keeps wanting to change back to size 10 after i change it from a larger number to something smaller for example ill be writing the title for a section of my notes in size 28 and ill want to switch back to say a 14 for the body of the paragraph. Well when I start typing it will switch it back to a 10. Is this just a glitch or is their a setting that I can change.

Hi @EliazarOjeda; thanks for reporting this. I was able to reproduce this issue on v. 6.10 but since updating to v. 6.11 beta 4 am no longer able to reproduce this. 

There have been a great number of enhancements made to the note editor in v. 6.11, so it's possible this was resolved in 6.11. At this time there is not a release date set for the general release. If you want to be part of the beta testing for 6.11 you can find that at the link below, but keep in mind it is a beta and the support team cannot troubleshoot issues for this version.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Archived