Workaround for reverse sort option

I use Evernote as a journal.  Each notebook is a year and each note has the date as the title, e.g., 0316 for March 16th.  About a year ago when I figured out there was no reverse sort order for iOS like there is for the Mac desktop version, I spoke with a tech support rep who suggested setting up a placeholder note titled Z.  Then when I wanted to get to the most recent note (day) I didn't have to keep scrolling down until I got there.  I could just tap on Z on the alpha list (which only consisted of # and Z) and it would take me to the last note.  With a recent update to Evernote I don't see that alpha list anymore.  I can't figure out how to get it to display.  Help.

• Level 5*
51 minutes ago, HankinFLL said:

With a recent update to Evernote I don't see that alpha list anymore.  I can't figure out how to get it to display.  Help.

When they released this version, Evernote said there's outstanding work, including  "Note list scrubber - ability to quickly move through long note lists".  So  there's still hope

fwiw, my default sort sequence is Update Date; my most recent notes are at the top of the list

Thanks DTLow, but I want to go to the bottom of the list because that's where the most recent date is.  Selecting Z takes me to the bottom and the most recent note is right next to it.  Even if I used "-" it doesn't help because the A to Z links aren't displayed anymore.

Archived