Tags not in preview

Hello,

In Evernote for iOS (iPad, iPhone), you could see in the preview of a note its associated tags. In Evernote 8 for iOS, this is not more available. I wonder why have they removed tags in the preview of a note.

There should be an option where you could choose which elements can be seen in the preview of a note. Now you could only choose images and texts, but not tags. 

Best regards,

Aleksandar

• Level 5*
16 minutes ago, Aleksandar said:

There should be an option where you could choose which elements can be seen in the preview of a note. Now you could only choose images and texts, but not tags. 

Would this be what's written in the release notes

What's coming soon:
  • View tags in note list - formerly on iPad only - we plan to bring the option to iPhone and iPad

fyi  I removed your duplicate of this note.  Let me know if you want this post moved to a different forum

My question was about the removal of the feature to view tags in the preview of a note, and not about the removal of my duplicated post. Before the version 8, you could see the associated tags of a note in its preview. I find it odd that this feature was removed. 

Can you please give me the link of release notes where it is said about this issue?

Best regards,

Aleksandar

• Level 5*
13 minutes ago, Aleksandar said:

My question was about the removal of the feature to view tags in the preview of a note, and not about the removal of my duplicated post. Before the version 8, you could see the associated tags of a note in its preview. I find it odd that this feature was removed. 

Got it

I'm reading it as ongoing work; they haven't completed all the work for v8

The release notes are at

Archived