Navigating sorted by Note title - where's the alphabet?

I have a notebook that has many items with the title sorted alphabetically. Before version 8.0, I could easily click on an alphabet letter on the right side of the screen to immediately go to the start of that note section. It appears that alphabet list has disappeared from the right side and I cannot find a way to bring it back. That means if I want to go to the start of a note that begins with say, the letter T, it's a LOT of scrolling before I can get there. How do I get the alphabet navigation back?

• Level 5*

Hi.In case it helps anyone there's a detailed summary of changes here - What's New in Evernote 8.0 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch? - https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000827848 

Some features have been removed (see link).  The page also says it is impossible to step back from this update once installed.

The main contact point for reporting issues seems to be below - you may get more traction if you raise related points there.

• Level 5*
1 minute ago, dcwebman said:

Is it referenced there with different words?

Not that I'm aware of - I'm not an iOS user so it was the most help I could be.  Maybe someone else will come along to confirm whether or not it is still available,  but from your and a few other enquiries I'm afraid it looks like this may be gone.

14 hours ago, dcwebman said:

I have a notebook that has many items with the title sorted alphabetically. Before version 8.0, I could easily click on an alphabet letter on the right side of the screen to immediately go to the start of that note section. It appears that alphabet list has disappeared from the right side and I cannot find a way to bring it back. That means if I want to go to the start of a note that begins with say, the letter T, it's a LOT of scrolling before I can get there. How do I get the alphabet navigation back?

36 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Not that I'm aware of - I'm not an iOS user so it was the most help I could be.  Maybe someone else will come along to confirm whether or not it is still available,  but from your and a few other enquiries I'm afraid it looks like this may be gone.

@dcwebman, I'm an iOS user and unfortunately the feature you're describing does not exist in ver. 8.0.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/15/2017 at 2:38 PM, DrDog said:

Don't tell anyone, but i would purchase premium if I knew it had the missing alphabet on th right!!!!!

That was a basic feature that is commonly used in other apps. I am shocked that they took it away and even more so that they haven't put it back yet.

Archived