Using tags with the new interface

I like the simplicity of the new design, but after resisting for ages, I finally totally re-oriented my organization and workflow to rely predominantly on tags and use only a few notebooks.  Now, it seems tags are almost entirely hidden away behind 1-many clicks.  I really relied on being able easily to see a list of my tags, and now I have to back all the way out to settings for a flat list.  Also, I relied on being able to see the tags on a note, and those are hidden behind clicking on the information button.  THis is seriously impeding how useful EN is for me, and I've been a Premium user for years.  My whole life is pretty much in EN, and now it's all in a flat "reference" notebook with no visible or easy way to access the tag-based organizational structure EN has encouraged from the beginning.  Please allow some options to show tags in notes and to have a tag pane available.  I have 3 notebooks and 100s of tags.  Seeing the tags is a lot more useful to me--I can easily remember the names of a few notebooks.

• Level 5*
13 hours ago, Dahlia said:

Now, it seems tags are almost entirely hidden away behind 1-many clicks.

Two clicks   All Notes and then the Tag icon
I haven't made use of the tag list much but the new interface makes it a lot easier

Evernote has some improvements to do with tag management
- I don't like it burried under user settings
- no editing
- no hierarchy

Archived