38 minutes ago, Sebastian Maguire said:

not a long list of notes with no order

My stack/notebooks are in alpha order

My notes are in date or title order

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, annavonapets said:

Its not about the order, its about the front page view,

I actually work more with the note list than Notebooks;
I only have a minimal number of notebooks; I'm more a tag person (major changes there)

Regardless, the Notebook list is a single click away; click on All Notes

Thats the only solution I can find. 

15 hours ago, TucoB said:

Yes, please bring back the notebooks view to iOS.  We should be able to navigate to them.  Otherwise, it makes organization a nightmare.

All you have to do to see your Notebooks is click the downarrow next to All Notes:

IMG_1641 (1).jpg

Well, thanks captain obvious :) We are talking about an ability to view this list without clicking anything. Previously, there was a choice for a front page view: notes or notebooks. If i am working on different projects this whole list of notes is useless, I need to open the app and see everything in order (by notebooks, not notes).

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, annavonapets said:

Well, thanks captain obvious :) We are talking about an ability to view this list without clicking anything. Previously, there was a choice for a front page view: notes or notebooks. If i am working on different projects this whole list of notes is useless, I need to open the app and see everything in order (by notebooks, not notes).

The op wrote "We should be able to navigate to them".  It looked like he need assistance on this feature

You can add your vote to this request, but we're seeing a trend where Notebook/Tag List is a secondary view

You don't need a weatherman. To know which way the wind blows

Archived