Going back to previous text

DlgRN715

Idea

Hello, I am a basic Evernote user and I have a question about a feature and whether it is already implemented. If I bring up a note (new or from previous entry) and type some changes, am I able to go back and retrieve the original text before closing it? For example, on another document app, they have an arrow back that you can use to go back to the original content and an arrow forward to return to any changes made. Maybe I have just overlooked this feature, but I am unable to find it. I am in the middle of an Evernote that I have changed and now I want to go back and save the original content. Can anyone help? Thanks!!

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
36 minutes ago, DlgRN715 said:

Hello, I am a basic Evernote user and I have a question about a feature and whether it is already implemented. If I bring up a note (new or from previous entry) and type some changes, am I able to go back and retrieve the original text before closing it? For example, on another document app, they have an arrow back that you can use to go back to the original content and an arrow forward to return to any changes made. Maybe I have just overlooked this feature, but I am unable to find it. I am in the middle of an Evernote that I have changed and now I want to go back and save the original content. Can anyone help? Thanks!!

Would this be the "undo" feature; some platforms also allow "redo"

Archived