Web clipper not sending emails

DomLK

When I clip a news story to Evernote, I generally send it to colleagues using the "share / mail" option on teh window that pops up after it saved. I realized recently that these emails are not being sent. I checked and colleagues check their junk folders but nothing there either. It seems the problem is with clipper not actually producing an email. 

Please advise on solution.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Are you using Evernote on a business network behind a firewall?  It's possible your sent emails are being stopped at source.  Can you verify the problem on your home network?  Do emails work if you clip the news story to your account,  then send a link to the note(s) or email them via your own email?

No firewall. I am using gmail. I don't have the same issue when I send emails from the Evernote desktop application, only when emailing directly from the web clipper, so I am pretty sure it is a web clipper issue.

I am using 6.10.1 (35f63f9/1.1.0.926) version of clipper and the latest version of chrome.

I should add, it looks like it works when I send emails only to myself, but when I have other recipients on the email, it doesn't send at all, even to me.

Archived