(Archived) Evernote Syncing and Billing Issues

evernotevinny

Idea

Problem 1:

I just bought Evernote Premium (in app) from my iPhone and have not received any confirmation or am seeing any notice in app or on my desktop that I now have a Premium account. The charge has already hit my bank account and is pending to go through.

Problem 2:

I cannot sync my iPhone with my latop (Mac 15" running Snow Leopard). This has not worked for at least 4 weeks now. I keep getting this error:

Synchronization failed because of an error communicating with the Evernote servers. Please try again.

Please provide resolutions to both of these issues as soon as possible as these things have been extremely frustrating.

Thanks

5 replies to this idea

#1 : Please log in to your account on the web site and go to "Settings" to check if your account is Premium on the web. If not, please open a support inquiry at the bottom of:

http://www.evernote.com/about/contact/support/

#2: Our Technical Support people could assist you if you provide them with more information. But you can probably also fix this problem if you uninstall Evernote from your iPhone, reboot the phone, and then reinstall it from the App Store.

I cannot sync my iPhone with my latop (Mac 15" running Snow Leopard). This has not worked for at least 4 weeks now. I keep getting this error:

Synchronization failed because of an error communicating with the Evernote servers. Please try again.

Please provide resolutions to both of these issues as soon as possible as these things have been extremely frustrating.

To clarify, your iPhone does NOT sync with your Mac. Your Mac will sync with the EN servers (aka "cloud"). The iPhone will then sync with the EN servers.

To resolve your sync failed error, please search the iPhone board on "synchronization failed". This has been discussed many times in many threads. In a nutshell, uninstall, reboot, install. If the problem persists, open a support claim (linked to in the aforementioned threads discussing this topic.)

Edit: Sniped by Dave. B)

Thank you very much for the quick responses / help.

Problem 1:

My account still says "FREE" when I sign in online. I used the link provided above (http://www.evernote.com/about/contact/support/) and submitted a ticket. Will wait to hear a response.

Problem 2:

I uninstalled, rebooted and re-installed. Synchronization error is still coming up.

Some info about what I am using:

iPhone 3GS

Macbook Pro 15" running Snow Leopard

Help please.

I uninstalled, rebooted and re-installed. Synchronization error is still coming up.

Some info about what I am using:

iPhone 3GS

Macbook Pro 15" running Snow Leopard

Help please.

Did you open a support claim as suggested above?

Archived