Upside Down Photos.

Hello,

I mostly use evernote with my Ipad and it works pretty good. When I access my notes from another device such as my android phone or a windows computer, photos in notes taken with my Ipad are upside down. This has only started happening in the last month or so.

The photos are right when accessing with the Ipad. If I take a note photo with my phone they are the right way up on all devices.

Any one else having this problem?

thanks

Justin

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you rotate one of these pictures on another device,  does it come out the right way around on the iPad?

The catch-all fixes for mobile device problems are:  sign out of the service and back in,  and / or restart the device - or - uninstall and reinstall the app.  Don't see how those apply here,  but it can't hurt to try...  If,  as expected,  the issue doesn't go away,  I can only suggest you contact support directly if you can,  or message them on Twitter - AFAIK the orientation of the camera and image shouldn't be different for the iPad than any other device

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply. I tried rotating an upside down image on my Windows PC to the right way up.

It still appears correct on the Ipad and for that one image it has stayed correct on my PC. 

Checked on my Android phone it is also correct now for that image.

On the ipad which is my main device for evernote, everthing is fine. It is everywhere else the pics are upside down.

Archived