I have an iPad 4 (MD 512B/a) running latest iOS and seem to be running into difficulties for the first time in Evernote. 

When using the app, about every other time, the notes on the left hand pane do not update - there are just big blank spaces where a list of notes should be. It will load some of them and tapping that note brings up the note correctly in the right pane however the other notes in the notebook do not appear in the left pane.

is the age of my iPad finally showing (I don't appear to be having any other issues in other apps) but this is quite annoying.

Any ideas?

• Level 5*
On 2016-10-11 at 09:03, Evern....oh wait I forgot! said:

I have an iPad 4 (MD 512B/a) running latest iOS and seem to be running into difficulties for the first time in Evernote. 

When using the app, about every other time, the notes on the left hand pane do not update - there are just big blank spaces where a list of notes should be. It will load some of them and tapping that note brings up the note correctly in the right pane however the other notes in the notebook do not appear in the left pane.

is the age of my iPad finally showing (I don't appear to be having any other issues in other apps) but this is quite annoying.

The only limit  listed is IOS 8.1 or later, so I'm guessing you can run the app.

I don't spend too much time troubleshooting my devices; my process is:

1. Reboot the device; it resolves many problems
  2. Delete the app and reinstall

You may have to crank a little harder :)

Archived